Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Stitching Wrists

Wrist cuffs embroidered to look like the inside on the wrists XD
yay!!

I had the idea while embroidering in my fibers class, with my angry writs. ^^

I found a bunch of images on line some from real anatomy classes with cadavers *shiver*
I want to donate my body science or my organs to people. It a good thing.
These images look nice to work off from. . .http://www.theodora.com/anatomy/the_muscles_and_fasciae_of_the_hand.html
it is Gray's not Netter's. I ran to library to find Netter's but it is on reserve for med-students.
Thank good for sister's who are docs and art lovers. Especially medical art lovers. I called her to ask if she had her book, and teller my idea. She was very excited and would like a pair. . . I have to see how they stitch up. The first pair are mine so I can have some healthy writs to wear over my angry ones.

No comments: